Our surgery facilities include:
- Access for Wheelchair user We have a wheelchair friendly entrance to the surgery.
- Isolation/ Breast Feeding Room
If you are a nursing mother and need a quiet, private area for breast feeding or your a patient under stress, bereavement or need to discuss something in confidence please ask the reception staff who will arrange a private room for you.
- Hearing Loop
The practice is fitted with a hearing loop for our hard of hearing patients. If you need to use this facility then please ask the reception staff.
- Parking (Own Car Park)We are fortunate to have good car parking. We also have designated parking spaces for disabled patients.
- Toilet for Wheelchair users also baby changing area
- Translation and Signing Services
- Waiting Room
We have a screen in the waiting room providing information and advice on a wide variety of medical conditions. This is also used for information messages and reminders.